Saturday, January 26, 2008

My First Tooth Filling - 26 Jan 2008

Today is a memorable day, as I have my first tooth filling in my life, at 5.15pm, Penang. I never have my teeth being scaled, clean and filled, but not this week. My teeth are not that strong after all... lol...

Last Wednesday I went for scaling and cleaning. Dentist told me that I have 2 teeth that suffered cavities and i need filling. Well, I can tell that the dentist is charging expensively. No doubt that they are using a very modern device, that able to show you tooth photo before and after.

Well, after clarification with HR department, it should be covered by our company issurance for the charging on filling. Hence, I decided to have the filling. It is tooth color filling, hence it will not be obvious.

Now the 2 teeth are filled. Although it is tooth color, the 2 teeth are a bit different, because others appear to be a little brownish... anyway, chinese traditional, have everything fixed before the Chinese New Year. So there should be a fix... XD

No comments: