Sunday, January 20, 2008

Preparation for Chinese New Year

Chinese New Year is approaching. Everyone is busy preparing for new year stuff, like new cloths, decoration, cookies order, cleaning and fixing. So do I. I used up 2 days to totally clean up my room. Remarkable... lol...

Well, my room is full of dust as my many things are remain untouched except simple floor sweeping is carried out weekly (*occasionally, XD). So I had to pack up all my stuff, moved it to living room, before I started my total cleaning (wipe windows, fan, clear the spider net, sweep and mop floor, it was tiresome and the dirt was reaching unacceptable level... -_-||| ).

At last, I have a whole new room. I reorganized all my stuff, clothes, documents... Now I realise that I have quite a number of new clothes (probably my mum bought it and leave it without my notice =D). So this year, I didn't go for any shopping on clothes. There should be enough.

Amazingly I had fixed my laptop lid. Although it is not that nice looking now, it at least allow me to fold it. After clean the whole room, I had plenty of time to enjoy the freshness of my room. In the mean time, my gut feeling pushed me to take an action on my laptop.It is fixed now, although it still has a crack on the lid (I need a superglue that I am azy enough to get it from shop... -_-)

There are something that still unable to be fixed. Perhaps, I don't have the intention to fix. My car door, another problem. However, it is too hot outside there to stop my mind from repairing it myself. I rather let it remain silence, as I still can live with the problem along. If I have a chance, perhaps I will fix it by my own, else I will wait until my car go for next service XD...

Now with everything fixed and clean in my room, it comfort me a lot. Toast for Chinese New Year~!!!

No comments: