Saturday, October 27, 2007

Bad days...

Today morning, I was having a bad hang over. I didn't drink much, but i drunk and felt for throwing up. I thought everything will be fine after a night, but then it doesn't. Worse thing, some how i broke the water pipe in the morning. I had to turn off the main supply to stop the water flooding my house.

Bad luck keep coming into my life. I spent the whole day in my room for waiting plumber to come to my house. I skipped lunch and breakfast and bath. It cost me 100 bucks for the fix and new replacemet.

I nearly collaspe for the first time. Extremely sad and heartache... now it already turn to an end for me.

There are more things I need to send for a fix and replacement. I need to repair car door lock, replace my laptop lip, replace my pda sylus... hopefully nothing will be broken again. Life needs to go on...




No comments: